|New immunization requirements for the 2016-2017 school year/SB 277: All incoming Kindergarten and 7th grade students must have current immunizations on record to begin school on August 10, 2016. California law SB 277 no longer allows personal or religious beliefs exemptions. Click here for more information.|
Mentone Elementary is a PROUD member of the No Excuses University Network of Schools.
Minimum Day - Friday, June 2nd.
Last Day of School and Minimum Day - Thursday, June 8th.
T/K and K - 5th grade students are dismissed at noon. Please pick up students on time!
Student Services / Redlands Unified Athletics
The Student Services Department offers a wide range of support that impacts the academic, career, and personal/social development of students necessary to ensure success in school and in life. This department focuses on attendance improvement; dropout prevention and recovery; conducting mandated disciplinary actions; and coordination with law enforcement, probation and other partners in relation to school and community safety issues.
Director, Student Services Jon Best Coordinator, District Athletic Director Patrick Hafley Counselor, Student Services Robin Gonzales Secretary III Myra Starr Secretary I Erika Villalvazo
Student Services Contact Number: 909-307-5300 ext. 6763
Redlands Unified Athletics Contact Number: 909-748-6727
Student Services Links
- Bullying Resources
- Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse Information
- Internet Safety Resources
- Parent Student Handbook
- Middle and High School Voluntary Student Drug Testing Program
- 504 Notice of Parent and Student Rights
- Media Exclusion Procedures - English and Spanish
- 2-1-1 Social Services Access and Referral Line Website
- Community-Based Programs & Services to assist Students and Families
- Child Abuse Reporting for Parents/Guardians
- Health Care Coverage Options and Enrollment Assistance
Redlands Unified Athletics
- 2017-2018 Athletic Clearance Participation Packet
- 2017-2018 Student-Athlete/Parent Handbook
- 2017-2018 Student-Athlete/Parent Handbook (spanish)
- 2017-2018 Orangewood High School Athlete/Parent Handbook
- Citrus Valley High School Athletics
- Redlands East Valley High School Athletics
- Redlands High School Athletics
- NCAA’s Guide for the College Bound Student-Athlete
- COLLEGE BOUND STUDENT ATHLETE: NCAA Eligibility Center Checklist
- Co-Curricular Activities Improvement Application